Numeralul Ordinal si Cardinal Engleza - Exercitii de Verificare Cunostinte si Teste Gramatica Engleza Gratuit Online pentru Incepatori, Copii, Scolari, Studenti


4.1. Găsiți în fragment numeralele și specificați tipul lor.


4.2. Completați spațiile libere :


a) Summer is the __________ season in my preferences. I like spring better.

b) I have _______ tests on Thursday.

c) Wednesday is the ___________ day of the week, and Saturday is the _________.

d) My birthday is in the sixth month of the year, that is _________.

e) The _______ month of the winter is ______________.



4.3. Traduceți în engleză frazele (Utilizați dicționarul acolo unde este nevoie):


a) Este înnorat. Nu vreau să plouă.

b) Vara este caniculă, dar în Iunie este călduț.

c) Duminică 10 dintre colegii mei se întâlnesc în fața școlii.


4.4. Traduceți în limba română textul (Utilizați dicționarul acolo unde este nevoie):

My favourite season is spring. I'm born in March, and my sister, too. My brother is born on the 9th of May. We all three love this season. It's warm and serene. But my mom loves winter. She loves Christmas and the snow and the carols people sing during this period. I like the first and the second day of Christmas when we are all home. The third day people go to work.


Mai nouă Mai veche