Restaurant pt3 , Viitor Cheia Exercitiilor , Lectia 8



4.1. Future Tense: I'll wait, I'll take, we'll have, I'll have, I'll be

4.2.
a) When I __will__(be) big, I __will__(want) to become a doctor.
b) People say the president _will come_ (come) into our city next week.
c) She __will__ (go) to school next morning.
d) My sister _will spend_ (spend) the night at her friend tomorrow.
e) Our teacher __will_(tell) us next year, that we are his most intelligent students.








4.3.
a) Mama va pleca la cumpărături cu fratele meu.
Mom will go to shopping with my brother.
b) Rachel va pleca în Italia la bunicii ei. Ne va scrie în fiecare zi.
Rachel will go to Italy to her grandparents. She will write us everyday.
c)Imi va fi foarte frică de examenul acesta, dar cred ca profesorul imi va da notă mare.
I will be very afraid of this exam, but I think that the teacher will give me a good grade.

4.4.
Ieri am fost la restaurant cu prietena mea și am comandat o supă, o salată și ceva tort. Mâncarea a fost delicioasă și chelnerul a fost foarte politicos. Voi merge acolo weekend-ul care vine să mănânc pizza. Vino cu mine, poate îți va plăcea și ție. Îți garantez că vei fi absolut încântat de locul acela.




Dialog si Vocabular

Gramatica





Mai nouă Mai veche