Despre mine pt1, Solutii Lectia 10




2.1.
My family moved out. They live in California now.
I hate proud people.
Mirella's boyfriend lives in Italy.
Did you hear the news?
Actually, I know what you're saying.

2.2. to come – to leave, to go; young – old; love – hate.

2.3.
- My name is Vali, I finished Letters at the University of Galaţi two years ago. I also worked in a company named Webhelp. We were supposed to assure support to clients from various countries that were looking for a tourist resort to the seaside or to the mountains. I left that job looking to grow in a larger city. I hope I'll become an Area Manager one day.
- I'm tall and thin, I've got long dark hair. I'll wear jeans and a black shirt. I'll have a yellow book in my hand so that you can recognize me.




3.1.
a) Larisa este din Iaşi. FALS – este din Bacău
b) Ea a terminat studiile la Medicină. FALS – a terminat Economia
c) Pe prietenul ei îl cheamă Dan. ADEVĂRAT
d) Cei doi ies în oraş cu grupul de prieteni. ADEVĂRAT
e) Cu toţii povestesc întâmplări haioase. ADEVĂRAT



Dialog si Vocabular

Gramatica





Mai nouă Mai veche