18.La Concert - Solutii Teste Cuvinte si Rezolvari Exercitii Vocabular Engleza Gratuit Online

2.1.

Her mom persuaded her to clean her room.

Michael Jackson used to provoke phrensy at every concert he held.

This ideology triggered a set of unpleasant events.

He's really anxious about his departure to Dineyland.

She's thrilled about this idea of going to Paris.

2.2.
The phone bill was exceptionally high and the man of the house called a family meeting:

Dad: ”People this is unacceptable. You have to limit the use of the phone. I do not use this phone, I use the one at the office.”

Mom: ”The same for me. I hardly use the home telephone as I use my work telephone.”

Son: ”Me too, I never use the home phone. I always use my cell phone.”

Maid: ”So what is the problem? We all use our work telephones.”…

2.3. to recall = to remember; thrilled = delighted.

2.4. children



Mai nouă Mai veche